Wednesday, August 31, 2011

An Outcome of my Rapper Annointing :)

SO the other night I heard an awesome rap remix of one of my favorite Misty Edwards songs and all of sudden my mind went, "Hey! I can do that!" So I grabbed my pen and let it flow, here is one I'll share, it only took about 3 minutes to write:)

There's no way to explain
the gain
that came
when I chose to refrain
from my own game
and seek His name
and know His ways
and basque in the glory
of His face
His scars erase
every sin and shame
in Him I claim
my victory
He set me free
and now I see
there's no way else to be
but a fisher of men
a repenter of sin
a woman of power
as I await the hour
of His return
my passion burns
every fiber in me yearns
for that glorious day
when He'll look at me and say
"Well done"

No comments:

Post a Comment