Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Laura Hackett - He's Alive - Fascinate 2011 [lyrics]





[INTRO]
Jesus You're alive and if You're alive then sin has been conquered
If You're alive then death has been conquered

The second Adam who came and gave life to men
The first Adam, our father, he led us into sin
But the second Adam he leads un into life, he leads us into life.

Oh Jesus I hear You say: live, live, live I hear Him speaking over you,
Live, live, live
Those places in your heart, when you feel lonely, when you feel confused,
those cycles of sin you slip into, I hear the Lord prophesy over you,
Live -- You will live and not die -- your heart will be alive in Jesus
Can we just say Yes to Jesus -- we say Yes to You
We want to be alive with You

Just speak this together -- I hear the Lord say, live -- He says live, live, live

I hear the Lord say live, live, live -- live, live, live - come alive, come alive, come alive
Prophesy over our own selves -- prophesy over our own hearts

[SONG]
For there is no power in heaven or hell that can keep from the love of the Father on His throne -- The chains of sin can't hold me down -- even death itself can't keep me in the ground

Death where is your sting -- death where is your victory
He's alive, He's alive, He is risen

My God's not dead He's surely alive -- He's living on the inside roaring like a lion
He's alive, now I'm alive (3X) -- I will never die



I just stumbled upon this video and it resonates in my spirit so much! This conference happened less than one month ago and I believe God is encouraging us to LIVE! He's encouraging us to encourage ourselves!
To build ourselves up in our most HOLY faith and pray in the HOLY spirit as we wait for the mercy of our Lord to bring us to eternal life!! Jude1:20
He's alive and He's living on the inside of us, I love when she says, "roaring like a lion!"
These past few days I've been feeling His roar, it's like a fire in my bones and a new passion in my heart.
LIVE and let the world watch us burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment