Sunday, May 13, 2012

Coming Your Way



Everyday you have choices.  Each minute there is a choice to be made.
Do I get up now or lay here 5 more minutes?
Do I put on liquid or pencil liner?
Do I wear hoop earrings or studs?
Do I say hi when I pass my neighbor or look down?
Do I talk about how much I don't want to be at work right now or do I thank God that I have a job?
Do I do a little extra to help out someone else or do I do just enough to say I did my job?

Choices.

God has given them to us.
He doesn't make them for us, He expects us to choose.
The more we know God and are pursuing Him the more we will choose what He would have chosen.
The more we know how Jesus lived the more we'll do what he would do.

Choose to search Him out.
He's waiting for YOU.
He's as close as He'll ever be, its up to us to reach out, or look up or tune our ear to Him.

Do you want to live an abundant life now?
It's your choice.
Jesus said he came so we could have it.
It's baffling how many people don't choose it though.

The devil wants to keep us distracted so we don't take the time to see all that God really has for us.
Stay focused.
Choose to deny your flesh and live by the spirit.

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
 John 10:10


Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.
Galatians 5:25


The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”
Romans 8:15

No comments:

Post a Comment